We are sorry to inform you that we are forced to cancel the 8th International Conference on Ethics Education (originally scheduled for July 3-5, 2020 in Zagreb) due to COVID-19 pandemic and the earthquake which hit Zagreb on March 22, 2020, and severely damaged building of the Andrija Štampar School of Public Health (as a Conference venue) and many other buildings of the University of Zagreb which could host the conference.
We wish you all the best in these hard times!
Scientific Committee and Organisation Committee of
the 8th International Conference on Ethics Education
General information on abstracts
• The official language of conference is English.
• Proposals (abstracts) for either oral presentations or posters at the Conference must be submitted not later than April 14, 2020, 11:59 p.m., to this e-mail address: email@example.com (Ana Borovečki).
• Authors of oral presentations and posters will be informed of work acceptance by e-mail on April 29, 2020. The works assessment is the responsibility of the Scientific Committee of the conference with no decision appeal.
•Authors must specify the type of presentation (oral presentation or poster). The Scientific Committee of the Conference may propose to change the type of presentation.
• Abstracts may refer to research projects and educational projects, as well as to the results of individual research, and must not exceed 500 words.
• Oral presentations and posters must be original and must not have been considered for presentation elsewhere.
• Each registered participant is authorized to submit a maximum of 2 works.
• Abstracts must not include references or citations, except when duly justified (e.g. in studies on validation and adaptation of data collection instruments, the reference to the instrument’s authorship is accepted). The original text must be written in letter type “Times New Roman”, at 11 points and 1.5 line spacing.
• The author responsible for presenting the work must be registered at the Conference, so full registration must be completed by April 14, or June 17, 2020 (see section Conference fee).
Writing the abstract
The abstract should include:
• Information on author(s)
o Author(s)’ name(s) [Name, Surname; Name, Surname]
o Affiliation [Professional category; Institution; Country]
o Postal address
o Phone number
o E-mail address
• Title of oral presentation or poster
• Organized text (max. 500 words)
o Description of empirical methods and/or theoretical perspective
o Results, outcomes and implications
o Keywords: max. 4 keywords, separated by a semicolon