We are sorry to inform you that we are forced to cancel the 8th International Conference on Ethics Education (originally scheduled for July 3-5, 2020 in Zagreb) due to COVID-19 pandemic and the earthquake which hit Zagreb on March 22, 2020, and severely damaged building of the Andrija Štampar School of Public Health (as a Conference venue) and many other buildings of the University of Zagreb which could host the conference.
We wish you all the best in these hard times!
Scientific Committee and Organisation Committee of
the 8th International Conference on Ethics Education
General information on accommodation
• The organisers of the conference do not provide accommodation for the participants of the conference.
• The participants should organise their stay in Zagreb by themselves using services such as Booking.com or the information on the website of the Zagreb Tourist Board.
Dormitory of the Andrija Štampar School of Public Health
• For those who would like to stay on the budget, there is a possibility of accommodation in the dormitory of the Andrija Štampar School of Public Health in Zagreb.
• The number of rooms is extremely limited: there are 11 double rooms, one single room, and two suites (triple: 2+1, and quadruple: 2+2) available for conference participants.
• The rooms should be paid in cash in Croatian Kuna (HRK) upon participants’ arrival. No credit cards are accepted.
• Price per night of a double room as well as the price of a single room is 150 HRK per person.
• If there are two persons staying in a double room the price is 100 HRK per person per night.
• Participants can contact for reservations the following e-mail: email@example.com.